Create Quora Account a website wherein users can post questions and answers and where users can ask questions that are answered and edited by internet users as opinions.
However, To Sign up for Quora, you can use your Google or Facebook account, or just use your email address. Tips: Email is the best as it gives your Quora account a unique security against unauthorized users and hackers. So Create a Gmail account here to continue.
Further more, Quora what topics you’re interested in, and what topics you already know about. You can also connect with your Facebook friends who are already on Quora. Finally, confirm your email address.
It’s a bit more of an involved process than you would think, so we’ll walk you through it in its entirety below.
Sign up for Quora Account
More so, to make full use of the platform to get answers or edit answers, users who have an account are required to make use of the Quora Login process to access their account. This is a web platform where users share knowledge and have a better understanding of the world.
There is a wide range of answers and questions usually asked by the world without deep answers. You can give it a try. you now…Create Quora Account
- Go to www.quora.com in your favorite browser. On the log-in screen, Click Continue with Email to Sign up for a Quora account with your email address.
You can also click Continue with Google or Continue with Facebook if you want to use your Google account (such as for Gmail) or your Facebook account to sign up for Quora instead.
Click Sign up with Email
2. Enter your Username and Email and click ‘Next‘
3. Enter the code sent to your Email and Click ‘Next’
4. Enter Password: Choose a strong password you can remember. It must consist letters, numbers and symbols and must be at least 8 digits.
Create Quora Account, How can we use Quora Account and is Quora account free?
Quora happens to be a free service for readers and users who answer questions do it for free. Quora does not charge any fee to connect the questions and answers.
How can one ask questions on Quora?
For adding questions, simply click on ‘Ask Question’ that is placed on the top right of the page, where the users will be shown questions, which are similar to your questions. In case you don’t see your questions, simply click
‘Ask Question’ for adding it on Quora. As soon as the users asks, the question gets distributed to writers and notifies users about new answers.
How can on Logout of Quora Account?
To logout from Quora, users are required to click on the Profile menu at the top-right that leads to a Logout link at the bottom of the dropdown menu. On the app users can go to the “You” tab, followed with click the “…” icon, and then select “Logout” option that shows at the bottom of the menu.
How to delete questions on Quora?
To delete questions, Quora offers a grace period wherein the users is permitted to delete a question. For this, a drop-down menu will appear and users should be able to click on Delete Question option. As soon as the grace period is over, you won’t be able to delete your question.
How can one delete answers on Quora Account?
To delete answers on Quora, simply click on Delete link below the answer and confirm by clicking the ‘Delete Answer’ button. The users can only delete his own answer and not other users answers.
How can one write a post on Quora Account?
For writing a post on Quora, one needs to create a Blog first. For this, users on laptop and desktop need to click on the profile picture, followed with clicking on Blogs in the menu and clicking on ‘Create Blog’.
Now enter the Blog Name, URL and Description, followed with clicking on the Create Blog Button. You are ready to go now.
Who owns Quora?
Charlie Cheever and Adam D’Angelo both were former Facebook employees.
Quora Login Account Requirements
It is not news that most users who have been visiting this sit do not even know that there is a login section. Though when visiting the Quora portal now, a sign-in page is obvious at the right side corner of the web page version users who are visiting this portal for the first time need to set up an account in other to obtain Quora login information.
Basically logging to your account on Quora is just like trying to access your social media account.
Therefore, users are required to enter:
- Email Address.
However, the basic Quora Login requirements for returning users to be able to access this login portal. Users can also access the Quora login page by using either Quora login Facebook or with Quora login with Google account. Create Quora Account
- Quora sign up with Gmail.
- Quora login with google.
Delete Quora Account
On Dec. 3, 2018, Quora announced that the account information of approximately 100 million users had been compromised when a malicious third party gained access to one of its systems. These includes users’ names, email addresses, encryption passwords, and login credentials to link social media accounts, as well as public information like posted questions, answers, comments, and upvotes.
In light of the Quora breach, we’re going to take you ste-by-step through the process of deleting your Quora account. Keep in mind, though that it will take 14 working days to delete all your data. If you login within that time, your account will be reactivated.
So, let’s get started.
How to Delete Your Quora Account
- Open up https://www.quora.com and login.
- From there, navigate to your settings by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner. This will open a drop-down menu, from which you’ll select “Settings“.
- Note: This will open up your Account settings will show you the other accounts you have connected to your Quora account. Since the breach potentially compromised the credentials to your linked social media accounts, make note of these as you’ll want to change your passwords immediately.
- From your Account settings, navigate to the Privacy tab on the left side of the screen. This will open up your Privacy Settings. At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see two options to Deactivate Account or Delete Account Account.
Deactivating your account means you will no longer receive notifications or emails from Quora, but all of the content you’ve posted will still be available on the site.
Deleting your account will remove all of your information from public view, including your profile, photos, bio, answers, comments, blog posts, votes, endorsements, and messages.
5. To delete your account, press Delete Account. This will open a pop-up box and you’ll be prompted to enter your password. If you signed up for Quora using Facebook or Google, you’ll need to create an account password.
From there, enter your password and press Done. If you logged in with Facebook or Google, follow Quora’s instructions to create an account password, and repeat steps one through four.
As a reminder, once you’ve completed this process, your account and information won’t be officially deleted for an additional 14 days. Be sure to not log in to Quora in the meantime, or your account will be deactivated.
Note: That since questions asked on Quora are community-owned, any questions you’ve asked will remain. However, they will no longer be publicly associated with your name.
Why can’t I delete my Quora account?
- You can’t delete your Quora account because you are required to use your email address to sign up.
- You can’t delete your Quora account because you’re not the only person with access to it.
- If you go to Settings>Personal Info & Privacy> Delete Account, you’ll see that there is a line that says “You cannot delete your account because it is being used by other people.
- Quora is more not designed to be a social media site
- Quora is more like a knowledge base that anyone can contribute to.
- If you want to delete your account, you are free to do so.
- However, deleting your account will not remove the content you have posted on Quora, it will only remove your access to Quora.
How can I permanently delete my Quora account?
To delete your account, you’ll need to go to the Quora settings page and click on “Delete my account“.
Why is it hard to delete Quora?
It is not hard to delete Quora. If you want to delete your account, go to the “My Account” page and click the “Deactivate my account” button.
How do I delete a Quora email Account?
To delete your Quora email account, you need to go to this link: https://www.quora.com/contact-us
You’ll then be asked to enter you email address and password for the account you want to delete. After that, you should click on “Delete my account” and confirm the deletion by clicking on “Yes“.
How does Quora know my name?
Quora uses a third-party service called Namechk to verify your identity. Quora uses Namechk, a third party verification service, to confirm your identity.
How do I delete my Quora account from my phone?
To delete your Quora account from your phone, go to the Settings app on your phone and then tap on accounts. Next, tap on the account you want to delete and then tap on Delete Account.
How do I remove Quora from my phone?
To remove Quora from your phone, you can go into the app settings and delete it.
How do I delete my Reddit account on Quora?
You need to go to the Reddit website and sign in. Then you can click on “delete my account” at the bottom of the page.
Is Quora safe?
I would say that Quora is safe. It’s a site where people can ask questions and other people can answer them. You can also create your own account and post answers to questions. There are some features that may make it unsafe for children, like the ability to post anonymously, but overall i think it’s a safe site.
How do I block Quora?
Quora is not blocked in any way.
Can I sue Quora?
Quora is a question-and-answer website and, as such, they are not liable for any content posted on their site.