Create Facebook Account. Finally, you want to join the biggest and most popular social network in the world, then create a Facebook account here and now. It has over 5 billion users around the world.
However, Creating a Gmail account to Sign up for your Facebook account is the best decision because it secures your account from unauthorized users and hackers in case you lose your device. How to create Facebook account step by step.
Sign Up Facebook Account
- Go to Facebook Account creation page. Click on “Create New Account tab“
2. Fill in the form below.
- Name: In this box, you should enter your name.
- Last name: In this box, you must write your last name
- Email or Phone number: Here, you can choose to enter your mobile phone number or any email you have and without making a mistake since this information will be quite useful in access or communicating problems with this service.
- Password: This password must be composed of at least six characters between uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and punctuation marks. It is recommended that this password is not easy for third parties to discover and that you can remember.
- Date of birth: Here, you have to choose your original date of birth because, in the future, Facebook may ask to verify your account by submitting a government ID.
- Gender: Choose your gender male or female
- Click sign up
3. Facebook will like to confirm the phone number or email address provided above. Enter the code sent to your mobile number. Click “Continue“
4. However, If successful, a confirmation message will pop-up on your screen
5. Your Facebook account has been created successfully.
how to create Facebook account 2021.
Create a second Facebook account now.
how to create Facebook account process essay,
Facebook sign up new account problem.
How to Login to Facebook
- Go to Facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure that you use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log in to your Facebook account.
- Fill in the form below by providing your Mobile number or email address and password.
- Click” Log in“
2. Furthermore, just follow the above instructions for the below questions
- new Facebook login.
- Facebook login page.
- free Facebook login.
- Facebook lite login.
- login to my Facebook account.
How to recover Your Facebook Account
If you have ever forgotten your Facebook password or have had a hacker take over your account, then you will understand what it really feels like to lose a Facebook account.
However, you can easily recover the lost Facebook account while in other cases, the account remains lost and if you don’t know the recovery process, you will have to open a new Facebook account thereby losing all the connections that came with the previous ones.
So, let’s see how to recover a lost Facebook account on your devices with these simple recovery steps.
How to Recover Lost Facebook accounts Via Email or Phone number
- Visit facebook.com on your device
- Enter either your email or phone number associated with the lost account
- Click on forgotten password
select your preferred method of account discovery. Either a phone number, email or name. (Phone number option will only be favorable if you have not lost your Sim card)
A verification code will be sent to you
- Enter it and Click on the submit button
- Enter a new password of your choice
- Re-enter it to confirm and reactivate your account
How to Recover a Facebook Account without Phone Number
- On a preferred browser, on the search bar, enter Facebook.com
- Type in your Facebook username and click on forgot password at the bottom of the page
- Facebook will redirect you to a recovery page to select any of the recovery options. As you do not have a linked phone number, you will have to select email
- Type the alternate email and select Send Email
- A verification code will be sent to your Email
- Copy and paste same that is easy to remember and is also strong
- Click on Ok to confirm it
- And your account will be reactivated
With these steps, you can recover your lost Facebook account easily and if you are unable to do so, feel free to contact Facebook service.