Create eHarmony Account: Do not let eHarmony pass you by if you are searching to join the best online dating site available. They are the best online trusted dating community to find a long-term relationship match, and they have the best compatibility selection quiz to help you find the perfect lover just for you.
We’ve prepared a special guideline on everything you need to know before signing up for a new eHarmony account. It’s very easy and quick – but you will spend a little time on things like building your profile bio like Match dating site, taking some great photos that catch your match’s eye, and also take the compatibility selection test seriously so that it accurately matches you with the best possible lover.
eHarmony Sign Up for free – Create eHarmony Account
eHarmony’s sign-up process is quick and easy, even for a paying subscription sign-up. The first thing you will want to do is navigate in a browser window and type in http://eHarmony.com. Click to sign up for a new account, and then a new window will appear, asking for your name (or a nickname is fine), for an email address, and to create a password just for use on eHarmony, not the same as your email password. Click submit to move on to the next step on each page.
The next window will take you to eHarmony subscription choice page. Choose whichever deal you’d like – the plans are reasonably priced with many exclusive features (like Video date!), so you’re mainly choosing between the 6, 12, or 18 month length of plan and how much discount you get for the longer-termed plans.
eHarmony will then request your payment information. They accept all major credit cards and Paypal for subscription payments. eHarmony will even break down your payments into two or three lump sum payments, which many dating sites will not do.
Be Open About Yourself and Dating Goals
Before you jump into anything else (even before scrolling for mataches!), eHarmony will send you straight into their unique compatiability Quiz to learn more about you – your goals in life and in a relationship; what your characterics are, and what kind of partner characteristics you might be looking for. So be really honest with the Quiz, so that it does the best job possible in matching you with a potential mate.
The eHarmony compatibility quiz may seem a little long-but trust them, it’s worth it! The answers you give will help filter the millions of singles available on the site so that the people you are matched with, really are compatible with you, your lifestyle, and your future relationship goals.
Delete eHarmony Account
To delete your account, you’ll have to “close” your account first. From there, you can delete all of your information by contacting eHarmony directly via phone or email.
How to delete eHarmony account
- Closing your Account.
- Login to eHarmony.com using your username and password. If you can’t remember your login details, you can click the “Forgot password” link and eHarmony will send you an email to reset your password.
- Click on your profile at the top of your screen. Go to the top of the screen and click on your profile in the navigation bar. This should bring down a drop-down list with links that say “My Profile“, “My Matches“, and “Account Settings“.
- Click the “Account Settings” link. Navigate your cursor over “Account Settings” and click it to go to your general account settings page.
- Click on the “Billing” button. The right most icon will say “Billing“. Click on the icon to be brought to the billing page, where all of your personal billing information is located.
- Click the “Close Account” button at the bottom of the screen. There will be a blue hyperlink that reads “Close Account” on the button right-hand side of the screen. Scroll all the way down and click the link.
- Click the “Yes, close my Account” link. after you hit the close your account button, a new window will pop up on your screen warning you that you’ll lose your matches. Click the link that says “Yes, close my account” under the button that says “Never mind keep my matches.”
- Your profile will become unsearchable and you’ll stop receiving matches once you close your account.
- Look for a confirmation email. Your account must be closed first before you can request that eHarmony deletes all your information. Closing your account will make your profile unsearchable, but you’ll be able to retrieve your profile information if you decide to use the site again in the future.
Deleting Your Account Information
- Make sure that you want to delete all your information. If you decide that you want to use eHarmony again but have deleted your account, you’ll have to reupload all pictures, rewrite the content in your profile, and retake the questionnaire on the site. If you plan on using your profile in the future, you should just cancel your account rather than deleting.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your subject line should read “Delete My Account Information“. Inside of the body of the text, explain that you want your information to be completely deleted from the website. Wait for a response from eHarmony. Your information should be removed from the site within ten days.
- Give eHarmony a call to delete your information. If you’ve been unable to contact eHarmony through email, you can give them a call. Call 1+885-290-5575 and tell the customer service representative that you want to delete your account.
- You can say something like, ” I enjoyed eHarmony while it lasted, but i don’t want my personal information on the site anymore. Can you please delete it and send me a confirmation email when it’s deleted?“