Create Gmail Account: Gmail is the most easiest, convenient, fastest and secured means of sending messages to your friends, families, schools and companies.
You can store your important messages in your Gmail account and only you will have access and control over it. You can create it with your mobile phone or computer easily.
Create Account Gmail
Creating a Gmail account is very easy. Below is a complete guide on how to successfully and easily create your Gmail account within few minutes.
Follow these steps to create your Gmail account now…
- Click here Google account creation page to fill your Gmail account information.
- Fill in your first name and last name in the space provided above. Chose a Gmail username. Lastly, enter a unique password that you can remember, it must be at least 8 characters with numbers and symbols, then re-enter the password in the confirm column.
- You will be asked to enter a phone number to confirm your account formally. This is because Google uses two-factor verification process or method to boost the security of your account. This to keep your account safe from hackers completely.
- Google will send a text message with a 6-digit confirmation code. Enter the code in the space below.
- Click “VERIFY” to continue with the next page.
- You will see a form to enter a recovery email to use in recovering your email if you lose you phone or computer.
- Enter some of your personal information, like your birth date, month and year. You are also required to choose your Gender. choose male or female.
- Then Click “NEXT” to continue
Next, you will need to agree to Googles Terms of service. Click agree below
Congratulation your Gmail account is ready. Enjoy Googles unlimited mail services across the world. It is safe and secure.
Gmail Login on PC & Mobile
Gmail is the world’s most popular email platform, it has over 1.8 billion users in the world. It’s fast, secured and reliable. Most companies use it in sending messages to their various departments. Gmail is the modern way of sending messages among various Faculties in University.
Follow the steps below to login to your Gmail account now
1. Go to Gmail homepage and enter your email address or phone number
2. Enter your password in the column provided below
Click next after providing your password and you will automatically be taken to your Gmail inbox. You see it’s very easy to Login to your Gmail account on your PC and Mobile. Login to Gmail and Create Account Gmail.
Recover Gmail Account
As you know, to sign in to your Gmail account you must have your PC, Mobile and access to internet. If you can’t sign in, follow these steps to recover your Google account back:
1. Go to Google Account recovery page. The tips below will help you
Use a familiar device and location
- Use a computer, phone, or tablet where you frequently sign in
- Use the same browser (like Chrome or opera mini) that you normally use
- Be in that place where you usually sign in, like your office or your home
2. Next stage, enter the last password you remember. The tips for this form is provided below
Be exact with passwords & answers to security questions you would be asked. details matter, so avoid typos and pay attention to uppercase and lowercase letters.
- If they ask you to provide the last password you remember, enter the most recent one you can recall.
- If you don’t remember your last password: Use a previous one that you can remember. Though, the more recent it was, the better chances you have.
- If you can’t remember any previous passwords: Take your best guess ever.
If asked to provide a recovery email address:
Enter a recovery email address. You remember the email account you provided during registration? It’s time to use it.
Tips to Secure your Gmail Account:
To help you secure your Gmail Account, kindly follow the steps below:
- Do a security Checkup and Update password and Two-Factor Authentication
In your account’s security page, there is an overview titled Signing in to Google. Here you see when last your password was changed and if you have enabled two-factor authentication.
It is good practice to change your password for a strong one, especially if you reuse passwords.
Enable two-step verification, also commonly called two-factor authentication, hackers only need your password to access your entire Google account; including YouTube, Gmail and Google Pay. And remember, if you reuse the same password for multiple services, they could get it from a data breach or through a phishing scam.
Click the red painted column.
2. Assess Recent Security Check
After you’ve completed Google’s security checkup, make sure you are using a secured password, and enabled two-factor authentication, you can review past security events on your account.
On the main Security settings page, scroll until you reach the Recent security activity section.
This area shows any login or access events in the past 28 days. Each item shows the device or app and date of the event. If you open a single event, there is more detail like IP address, estimated location, and browser.
Although this is a read-only section, so you can’t edit or change any settings here, it should alert you to whether any suspicious activity has occurred on your account. Google even has a prompt on this page, noting that if you see anything that looks suspicious, you should follow guidance to secure your account.
3. Review your Devices. Sign-out unrecognized devices to keep your accounts safe.