Create Telegram Account. Telegram is a cloud-based messaging service app that has over 100 million active monthly users.
Telegram is a cloud-based messenger with seamless sync that helps you in accessing your messages from several devices at once, including tablets and computers. It also helps you in sharing an unlimited number of photos, videos and files (doc, zip, mp3, etc) of up to 1.5 GB each.
Furthermore, in case you have less storage space on you device then you can always keep it in the cloud. Telegram even allow you to create groups for up to 200, 000 people and channels.
However, using your Email to create Telegram account affords you a good security to your account from hackers and unauthorized users.
How to Create Telegram Account
- Visit Telegram.com
- Click “Get Telegram for Windows”
- Click on Get Telegram for Windows and tap to Save file where would you like to save this file? pops up.
- Go to your download and double click on the Telegram icon.
- Tap on run as administrator to install the app on your PC.
- On your desktop double click on the Telegram app and tap on Start Messaging.
- Confirm your country code and enter your active phone number for activation.
- Enter the code that was sent to you via SMS to activate your account.
- You have successfully Sign up a Telegram account on your PC or Mac
How To Register Telegram On Androids And iPhone
To create a Telegram account on Androids and iPhone, kindly follow the below process and have a telegram signup on your devices.
- Open your phone and tap on either the Playstore or Apple store
- Type Telegram on the search box to show the Telegram app, it has an arrow sign and a blue color.
- Click on install and tap Open.
- Click on start Messaging and tap OK to allow Telegram to receive calls so as to automatically confirm your phone number.
- Kindly confirm your country code and enter your phone number. Click the arrow beside it.
- Enter the code sent to you via SMS to activate your account.
- You have successfully Sign up a Telegram account on your device. The next thing to do is to go to settings and enter your Name, Username and put your profile picture and start messaging with your telegram account.