Create WeChat Account. WeChat is a mobile text and voice messaging communication service developed by Tencent in China, first released in January 2011. It has over 300,000,000 active users around the world.
There are lots of people who are daily searching the internet about how to Create a WeChat account easily.
WeChat is getting smarter, popular and becoming more secure each day. Today, people use WeChat beyond texting and typing messages.
However, they do it to send voice messages, make online calls and make digital payments with their WeChat. I know for sure that you really want to know how to create a WeChat account.
Nevertheless, follow the steps below and lets Create WeChat Account for you.
Register WeChat on PC
Creating WeChat Account is easy and only takes a few minutes. You need to have a phone number that can receive calls or text messages to create a WeChat account.
WeChat no longer accepts registration via an email address, QQ number, or Facebook account. Once you register, you can immediately use the WeChat service to stay connected to your friends and family.
The very first and most important thing you need to do when you want to create a WeChat account is to make sure that you download the latest version of the WeChat app into your device.
However, ensure that you have a stable connection to the internet, preferably in the 3G, $G, or Wi-Fi.
After downloading and installing WeChat, open the app and select sign up. It is located in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
Now you have to fill in all the required fields.
- Type your preferred name in the name field. The name you choose here is how contacts will see you on WeChat.
- Select the country from the drop-down list.
- Enter your correct phone number. Make sure that the phone number you are entering is correct because this is the most important stage of registration.
- Type a strong password that consists of alphabets, numbers and symbols.
Once you have completed the required fields, tap on Sign Up.
Drag to complete the jigsaw.
Now, wait for an SMS to be delivered to your phone. The SMS will contain a verification code, which you can enter on the verification screen.
If you did not receive your SMS verification message within 60 seconds, you can choose to Resend Verification code or verify via Phone call.
The verification code ensures that you are the real owner of the phone number you have registered and prevents others from obtaining your access code and placing calls with your caller ID.
The verification code is unique and changes each time you verify a new phone number or device.
Enter the verification code sent by SMS to your phone number and tap Next.
WeChat without Phone Number
- Open the WeChat registration page.
- Once your number verify you can add contacts to the address book. You can also skip this step.
- Now click on the link QQ to find more friends and enter the QQ number & password.
- Once you finish the signup process go to settings.
- Select the Phone icon and simply click on the “…” option.
- Click on the unlink option to remove the number from your account.
How to Register A WeChat Official Account.
The WeChat Official Account Platform is a coorperation & promotion service launched for famous persons, government, media, and enterprises.
The company can use WeChat Official Accounts to promote its brands to billions of WeChat users through this WeChat channel, thus reducing propagation cost, raising brand popularity, and building up more influential brand images.
Chinese consumers prefer to interact with their favourite brands on the WeChat official account. This market is becoming a must-have online space for many companies in the world.
Here is an overview for beginners to the WeChat platform on how to open an official WeChat account. This is one of the most frequent discussions we have with our partners. As a non-Chinese entity, it can be more difficult but here we will explore your options.
Register an Official WeChat Account for an Overseas Company:
- Creation depending on the country, brand and awareness, and industry.
- Registration between 1-2 months.
- Provide a list of documents.
- Have a business license.
- Have certificates.
- Pay the account, pricing starts at $500
- Creation of a menu
WeChat recently hit a record level of 1.2 billion monthly active users on the platform. The barriers to entry into WeChat are actually an advantage for savvy businesses that seize the chance to market themselves on China’s largest and most active social network.
There is a clear division between how Chinese and non-Chinese operations are dealt with. For instance, if you have a CBL (Chinese business license) you can simply apply under your business name with a Chinese representative.
Furthermore, if you are not a registered business in China there are series of operations that can be taken depending on budget, time frame, and business concept.
WeChat’s penetration of Chinese Netizens reaches 98% in China’s Top Tier cities.
Registering for a WeChat Official Account as a Chinese Organization:
Use the following requirements from Chinese
- A Chinese ID
- A Chinese phone number
- Business license
- Chinese organization code.
The registration process is entirely in Chinese. Head to the WeChat public platform website for a step-by-step application. If you are not familiar with the process, you should request help from a local agency.
From here the procedure is simple for Chinese registered businesses. Ensure you have a Chinese representative to manage the setup as their id photo and number are required.
You will then have to wait for verification and select whether you want to open a service or subscription account. Typically, opening a service account is the preferable option for most businesses.
Delete WeChat Account
WeChat a messaging app developed and used primarily in China. WeChat has over 1.1 billion registered users, with 570 million people using the app daily to communicate with others. Despite its massive appeal, WeChat has been criticized for its lack of privacy protection. As recently as November 2016, WeChat was mentioned with other big app companies for not having end-to-end encryption.
This is particularly concerning for WeChat users because many people use the app to send P2P payments across the globe. This weakens may be alarming to some users, as the sensitive information shared over WeChat is not being protected as it should be. We’re sharing how to easily delete your WeChat account to help protect your privacy and keep your information secuure.
However, once deleted, your WeChat account will no longer exist and people cannot search for you on WeChat or access your profile any longer. To delete your WeChat account, follow the below process:
- Log into WeChat.
- Select Me and then tap Settings
- Scroll to Account
- Select Delete Account and then tap Next.
- Follow WeChat’s instructions and enter your password to delete your account
That’s it. Your WeChat account has been permanently deleted.
Tips to Protect Your Privacy
In addition to deleting your WeChat account, you can take the following pro-active measures to protect your privacy online. The first step is awareness, and you should be aeare of the following:
- Information you post to social media is publicly visible, so think before you post.
- Even if you manage your privacy settings, there still may be privacy concerns “behind the scenes” in the app.
- Understand how your applications interact with other apps, and that data sharing may occur across programs
If you are an avid social media user, here are some ways to protect your privacy while using social networks:
- Use a VPN: A VPN encrypts your internet connection, to keep your privacy protected when sending messages or personal communications.
- Think before you share: Information shared on social media is publicly visible, so remember it is visible to a large amount of people.
- Adjust your Privacy Settings: Set your privacy settings within applications to control how your information is shared and what is kept private.