Create Flickr Account. Flickr is an image hosting service that is different from the rest. Not only that you can share your pictures with family, friends, and other members, but it allows you to pinpoint on maps where you took the pictures, organize pictures in sets or groups, and other interesting things.
However, if you don’t have an ID, you can’t access the multitude of free interactive service-including news, photos and mail-offered by Yahoo. To get access to all these services, you can create a Yahoo ID using your Gmail account. All you have to do is allow Yahoo to connect to the Gmail account. Yahoo will not share your information with anyone without your consent.
Sign Up for Flickr Account
- Click the Google button in the Sign in to Yahoo section at the right. A new window pops up. Click “Allow” to allow Yahoo access to your Google account.
- Type your Google email address and password and click “Sign In”
- Type your name in the Name section. The email address is automatically filled in with your Gmail address.
- Select your Birthday section.
- Type your Yahoo ID section. Click “Check” to verify if the ID is available. If it’s not, try another one.
- Type a password for the new Yahoo ID in the Select A Yahoo Password section.
- Type the password again to verify it in the Re-type Password section.
- Click “Continue” to create the Yahoo ID using your Gmail account.
- Create Flickr Account
Login to Flicker Account
- Visit the flicker login page here
2. enter your email and click Next.
3. Enter your password. Or click “Forgot password”
4. choose send email
Delete Flickr account
If you no longer want to be part of Flickr account, you can either delete the account directly or you can deactivate your account with Flickr’s parent site, Yahoo. Deleting your Flickr accounts is useful if you want a fresh start for your profile. Keep in mind that when you delete either your Flickr or Yahoo account, you’ll also be deleting your login information and would have to re-register in order to begin again.
Deleting Your Flickr Account
- Log into Flickr with your Yahoo email and password. Deleting your Flickr account removes your uploaded photos and account settings while preserving your Yahoo account.
- Note: If you have a Flickr Pro subscription, you’ll first need to cancel your subscription to avoid accidental charges.
- If you have a Flickr Pro subscription, open “Settings” from the camera icon and click “View your order history“. Your order history us under the “Personal Information” tab.
- To cancel Flickr Pro, click the garbage can icon next to your subscription. The can should be next to a line with your subscription type (Pro) and duration (e.g., 1 year).
- Click “You” in the tool bar to return to your Flickr page.
- Click “Camerfa Roll“. This will open your account.
- Download any photos you want to keep. Do this by choosing the desired photos, then clicking “Download” in the menu at the bottom of your screen. When you delete your Flickr, your photos will also be deleted. You can also click “Select All” next to the photo’s of origin to select multiple photos for download.
- Delete any photos you don’t want Google to archive. Do this by selecting the photos for deletion, then clicking “Delete” in the menu at the bottom of your screen. Although deleting your Flickr also deletes your photos, Google sometimes saves and displays screenshots of deleted pages. deleting your photos before closing your account means your photos won’t appear in the achieved screenshot.
- Click “Setting“, then scroll down to the “Your Flickr account” section.
- Click “Delete your Flickr account“. read through the resulting text to make sure you are completely ready to delete your account, then click “OK“.
- Enter your Flicker password.
- Click “next“, then click “Yes” I fully understand”. You will still have to confirm your account deletion on the next screen.
- Click “Delete my account“. Your account is gone! To verify that the process worked, try typing your credentials into Flickr and clicking “Sign in“. Your login credentials should no longer work.
Deleting your Yahoo account – Create Flickr Account
- log into your Yahoo account with your email and password. If you want to start over with an entirely new profile in both Yahoo and Flickr, deleting your Yahoo account is a bit quicker than deleting each one individually. Closing your Yahoo account will also close any services associated with Yahoo – for example, Flicker.
- If you have a Flickr pro account, you’ll need to log into Flickr directly and cancel your paid subscription before deleting your Yahoo account. You can do this by visiting your Flickr’s “Order History” tab.
2. Click “More on Yahoo” under the “More” link. You’ll find this option in the tool bar on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Find and click “Help“.
4. Under “I need help with”, tap on “Account“. This page may take a few moments to load.
5. Scroll down to the “I need help with” section.
6. Click on the “Browse by topic” menu, then click “Create or delete account“.
7. Select the “close your yahoo account” option.
8. Click the “Terminating your Yahoo account page” link
9. Enter your Yahoo password. This should be the same password you use to login into Yahoo.
10. Tap “Next”, then continue to the “Terminating your Yahoo Account” page.
11. Re-enter your password, then confirm by entering a captcha code. You will still have to confirm your account in the next window.
- If you struggle with visual captcha codes, you can also select the “audio” option right above the code window.
12. Click “YES” – Terminate this account“. Your account should be gone! To verify your account deletion, try logging into Yahoo as well as Flickr. Your login credentials should no longer work.
Create Flickr Account.