Create Pinboard Account. is a paid social network that allows sharing of bookmarks. the users can benefit from an ad-free experience on this site. Pinboard charges $22 per year for a regular account, or $39 per year for archiving and full-text search. There are step discounts if you sign up for multiple years (you can choose a plan on the next page).
When Pinboard was launched in July 2009, it changed an approximately $3 signup fee for new users. This fee automatically increased by a fraction of a cent for each new user.
Signup for Create Pinboard Account
- Visit Pinboard Acount homepage
- Choose a username, Email address, real name and password.
- Click “create account“
- There are two kinds of Pinboard subscriptions, basic and archiving. Archiving gives you two extra features:
- A copy of everything you bookmarked will be stored on a Pinboard server, in case the original goes offline or changes.
- You get full-text search of all page content (including PDFs)
- Pick a plan and a payment method you would prefer please.
Following these changes at Delicious, many members of fan fiction and fandom communities switched from using delicious to Pinboard, especially after Ceglowski solicited feature suggestions from the fan community and received a detailed and organized collective response.
- Enter your Email address
- Enter password
Delete Pinboard Account
Are you tired of using Pinboard account, and as such wish to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account?
If that’s the reason, don’t bother here is the right place where you can learn how to delete or even deactivate your account. There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your Pinboard account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
How to delete Pinboard Account
You can even delete your account by sending an email to the company, requesting them to delete your account from their database.
- Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- Now compose an email and enter address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.