Create MeetUp Account. MeetUp is a social network that facilitates a group of people to meet in person around a specific topic or theme. It has roughly 50 million users. It’s a service that allows communities to meet up at a designated location. I will show you how to create a Meetup account and join a Meetup group.
Many people have used this this social media platform before and that is the reason i have set up this article to help you meet with that dream relationship you have desired for. I will be teaching you how to go about your Meetup registration / Create Meetup account.
How to Sign Up Create Meetup Account
- Visit www.Meetup.com. You can access this site from a browser using a computer, phone or tablet. You can also use the app to sign up with similar steps. If you don’t have the Meetup app, you can download it for free from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- You may be required to either Sign up with Facebook, Google, or Email address.
- Click Sign up with Email
- Enter your name, Email address, password, your location, age and answer Captcha question and Click the Sign Up button.
- Almost there! kindly check your email inbox. Meetup just sent a message to verify the email address you provided. you must click the link in that email sent to you to finish signing up.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your profile setup. You’ll be prompted to upload a picture or connect your Facebook to use pictures, give a reason for joining Meetup, and pick a few interests
How to Login to Meetup
- Enter your Email address
- Enter your Password
- Click the Log in
Delete MeetUp Account
- Log into your Meetup account
- Click “Settings“
- Scroll down and click Deactivate your Meetup account
- If you’re an organizer with active groups, follow the instructions to step down as the organizer of your groups or close your groups.
- Enter your password and click Submit to confirm.
Meetup gives fans the option to delete their Meetup account at any time. Meetups can be deleted either from your personal Meetups page or by clicking on “Delete Account” in your Meetup dashboard, which is also found under Organization Setting-Privacy & Security. If you want to close a Meetup while keeping it open for all future RSVPs and comments, go into the settings of that specific Meetup and uncheck closed as soon as possible next to status.
What happens when you delete your Meetup account?
Once your account is deactivated, you will no longer receive Meetup emails or notifications. If you created your account on Google or Facebook, you must create a new password before deactivation can take place.
Does Meetup cost money?
Individuals do not need to pay a fee to register for the website and all users can use the service for free. Meetup community organizers are typically charged a monthly fee so that they can host groups.
Can you delete Meetup Messages?
It’s not currently possible to delete a message. As you become more active on Meetup, you’ll find yourself receiving more messages, and archiving old or finished messages can really help keep your inbox clean.
Is the Meetup App safe?
Meeting people through Meetup is safest when you have guardianship of your own safety. You can report any abusive or unsafe behavior to keep the site safe for everyone, and ensure that there’s never a situation where someone could be put in danger.
How to recover my Meetup account
If you’ve forgotten your Meetup password, you can reset it by following these steps:
- Visit the Meetup Login page.
- Click “Forgot your password“?
- Enter the email address associated with your Meetup account and click “Submit“
- Check you email for a message from Meetup containing a link to reset your password.
- Click the link in the email and enter a new password.