Create bet365 account: Bet365 is one of the most popular bookmaking betting sites. It have over 21 million betters worldwide. Over 2 million gamblers open Bet365 account annually. They are truly a massive online bookmaker and one i always recommend.
Step by Step Guide
- visit Bet365 official account page
- Click the “Join Now” button in the top right corner of the screen when you arrive.
- Complete the registration form by entering your personal details.
- Submit documents if required to verify account.
- Set your deposit limits, add payment method and make a deposit.
- Claim your welcome bonus and away you go!
Sign Up Bet365 Account
- Click the link http://bet365.com
Verify your Account
After creating your account, you need to verify your account; it’s very easy and simple
- Once you clicked ‘Join Now’ from the registration page, you will see a page pop up, click “verify now” and it will take you to the next step.
- This is the page you will be taken to. They require you to confirm all of your details are correct. Double check them and if all ok, click ‘My details are correct’.
- You will be taken to bet365’s KYC page. This stands for your customer and is their verification process. They explain what they require from you. They is totally standard stuff so don’t be concerned.
- You have 2 documents to upload. Once document in step 1 and one in step 2. Check the pictures below to see your options.
- Take pictures of your Driving License and Passport and submit one in each step. That’s the quickest way. Or you can use the other options for step 2 but i always find it’s hard to track these down!
Delete Bet365 Account
If you want to delete your Bet365 account, our guide has step-by-step instructions on how to close your account.
You may wish to delete your bet365 account for many reasons, such as gambling limits, marketing spam, lack of use or just because you fancy a change of online betting site.
Fortunatrly, this leading company makes it easy for you to close your account via their website.
You have the option to close your account Bet365 by going into your account online and clicking to close your account. This means that you can delete your account yourself and it’s relatively straightforward and easy.
- Login to your account at Bet365
- Click on “Service” in the top right then click the ‘Members‘ option
- Click the ‘My Account‘ option then on ‘Responsible Gambling‘
- Click on the ‘Close My Account‘ button
If you are closing your account with Bet365 because of the service, odds or want to make the most of sign up bonuses elsewhere here are alternative bookmakers you may wish to consider:
What Is Bet365?
Bet365 is a UK-based online betting service, where customers can place a bet on sports and other competitive games. Players can also play casino games on their platforms.
They promote responsible gambling on their site by offering options like deposit limits, reality check alerts, and self-imposed bans that lock you out of your bet365 account for a set duration.
How to Contact Bet365?
If you want to confirm that your records and information have been deleted from their database, or if you would rather speak to bet365 about cancelling your account, you can contact them by email or phone, these details are below:
You can contact Bet365 by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Try to email Bet365 using the email address associated with your account and use the subject line: Account Closure.
You can call Bet365 on 01782684757
Ensure you have your name, email and other account information to hand when contacting Bet365 about any of the queries; closing your account, cancel Bet365 account or to delete 365 account. They are always helpful and make the process easy.
How do I Reactivate My Bet365 Account?
If you have successfully deleted your Bet365 account but want to reopen it, you need to contact the company directly either by phone, email, or live chat. An associate will be able to help you to reinstate or recreate an account on their website.
However, be aware that closing your account may also delete any personal information from their data base, so you may not be able to reopen your old account. Instead, you might need to re-register but you can use your old details to do so.
You cannot reopen your Bet365 account while you are in a self-exclusion period. For the duration of a self-imposed ban, you will not be able to reopen or access your account. They will also try to prevent members who are in a self-exclusion period from rejoining their website or using their services with another email address.
Summary of Deleting a Bet365 Account
If you want to close your account (deactivate Bet365 account) with Bet365 betting account follow the simple steps above and this leading UK bookmaker will action this.
They will then action or talk you through how to delete Bet365 account or how to deactivate Bet365 account )this means you can reactivate at a later date, should you wish to).
If you are struggling with debts please get professional advice; there are some debt help companies who could also help.
If you are deleting your Bet365 because not happy with their specific odds or bonuses there is plenty of new betting sites available to try your luck with.
Create bet365 account. Create bet365 account