Create LinkedIn Account & LinkedIn Profile on PC. Creating a LinkedIn account is simple. All you need is an email address and a few minutes of your time. Let’s take a look at how it works. click here to create Gmail account now
Having a LinkedIn account and profile is the best way to build, enlarg, increase and strengthen your business network. You can also find jobs in LinkedIn and apply for them easily.
A LinkedIn page also acts or serves as a voice of your organization on LinkedIn. It helps members of the public know more about your business or school, brand, products and services, and job opportunities.
To interact with members on LinkedIn as an organization, you must have a page. So let’s create your page immediately to enjoy…
Sign up for your LinkedIn Account
Create LinkedIn Account & LinkedIn Profile on PC in few minutes
- Click here LinkedIn sign up page to fill your details now.
- Email: Provide the email address you created. Using a Gmail account helps you secure your LinkedIn account permanently from unauthorized users or hackers. There is a unique security Gmail provides when you use it to open a social media platform.
- Password: Use a strong password that you can remember. It must consist of words, numbers and symbols and must be more than 8 characters.
- Click “Agree & Sign in”
2. Enter your personal information: You’ll do this in the columns provided on the form below.
Name: You must use your real first name and last name when creating a profile. Company names and fictious names are not allowed. that is the rule as stated by LinkedIn in their User Agreement.
Click Continue to run a security check, to ensure you are human. After that you move to the next page automatically.
3. Here you are expected to provide the following details like Country and City. This will help you to connect to people you know, and talk with them on topics you care about so much.
4. Your LinkedIn profile page is a professional landing page for you to manage your personal brand. A LinkedIn profile is a great way for you to let people know who you are, what you do and what you’re interested in.
More so, your profile tells everything about you, where people can find you and stay updated on your activity, so make sure your profile is complete and a good representative of you.
Your profile is completely visible to all LinkedIn members who’ve signed in to LinkedIn or their apps. However, you can control what appears on your profile.
5. LinkedIn will like to verify the email address you entered from the beginning to help secure your account. Enter your password and Click “Sign in“
6. You are to confirm your email by logging into your Gmail account. Take the code sent and fill in the column below.
More so, you must agree to LinkedIn Terms & Conditions of service by clicking “Agree & Confirm”
7. Decide whether or not to import contacts: If you want to bring contacts from your email address, click continue. otherwise, click skip.
- Choosing to import contacts will prompt you to allow LinkedIn access to your email account, and you’ll need to check each person you wish to add on LinkedIn.
- If you click Skip, you may need to click a pop-up Yes to confirm your decision.
8. You can now connect with people on LinkedIn and add them, by clicking the blue button down right. Create LinkedIn Account & LinkedIn Profile is very easy.
- Add your LinkedIn Profile photo and click Continue
- Select channels to follow: The channels you decide to follow will determine the kind of information and advert you see on your LinkedIn Home page.
- verify your email
Add professional experience: it’s to the right of the “Experience” section which is a bit below your profile image.
- when adding a professional experience, you’ll enter information about the workplace (e.g., which company you worked at) as well as how long you worked there, what your title was, and a brief summary of your duties.
Delete LinkedIn Account
If you are fade up with LinkedIn account and wants to get ride of it, we’ve compiled a quick guide and detailed step-by-step rundown to simplify the process, plus how to backup your LinkedIn data or cancel LinkedIn Premium
You’re able to delete all or some of your account data (e.g., if it’s no longer necessary to provide LinkedIn services to you). If you would like to delete all your account data, you will need to close your LinkedIn account. You can also hibernate your account as an alternative to closing it.
Furthermore, you can control the visibility of your profile and posts and easily view and modify your account information, privacy preferences, ads settings, and communication notifications from the Settings & Privacy page.
If you’d like to delete data that isn’t listed above, please complete the LinkedIn Data deletion form.
How to delete your LinkedIn Account
- Go to the LinkedIn website and login with your username and password.
- Once logged in, click on the Me option, which appears just beneath your profile photo in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, click Settings & Privacy.
- In the menu on the left side of the screen, click the account preferences tab, and select Account management in the submenu that appears.
- In the Account management section, click Change next to Close account
- On the following page, you’ll be asked to confirm your desire to close your account, as well as the reason behind your decision. You can also fill in a feedback box to share additional comments or concerns with LinkedIn. Once finished, click Next.
- Next, you’ll be asked to re-enter your password to complete the deletion process. Fill this in and click Close account.
What happens after you delete your LinkedIn account
It takes LinkedIn up to seven days to remove all your information from its servers. However, as soon as you delete your account, all your contacts and profile information will be wiped.
This means that should you decide to return to LinkedIn again in future, you’ll need to start a completely new profile, and rebuild your endorsements and connections from Scratch.
That said, even after those seven days have passed, there’s a chance you’ll still be able to see your LinkedIn account on search engines like Google and Bing. This is because search engines can update slower than individual websites. Just give it a few weeks, and search engines will eventually clear their caches and update their results.
How to deactivate LinkedIn Premium
If you want to keep your LinkedIn account but simply want to downgrade to a basic LinkedIn account, follow these steps:
- Select your profile picture from the top-right tollbar
- Select “Premium Subscription Settings” from the dropdown.
- In the righthand toolbar, select “Cancel Subscription“. You may have to scroll down the page too view this section.
- Select “Continue to cancel“.
- Select your reason for deactivating LinkedIn Premium (or select other if none of the reasons apply to you) and click “Continue to cancel“.
Note: the “Continue to cancel” button will not be clickable until you select your reason for canceling.
(One more time for the cheap seat) select “Confirm cancel” one last time.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully deactivated your LinkedIn PREMIUM ACCOUNT.
Deactivated LinkedIn Premium.
Create LinkedIn Account & LinkedIn Profile on PC.