Create Myspace account. Myspace is a social network that is focused around an individual’s profile and is more popular with musicians and bands. It once was a top social network in the U.S., but now only has a few million users.
Myspace was created in 2003 and hit it’s peak in 2006 when it became the top social networking website in United States. It has since given up the top spot to other social networking websites, but still remains popular.
Furthermore, through Myspace, you can find old friends, make new ones and share your interests with others. Let’s help you set up your Myspace account.
How to Create Myspace Account
To use Myspace you need to create a new account. It requires a a valid email address and some necessary information to register for Myspace account. You can also use your social account like Facebook for Myspace signup.
- Visit Mysapce.com and fill in the required information and run the robotic security check and click “Sign Up“.
2. If you choose to sign up using Email, you have to enter some basic information about yourself.
- Enter your full name. Enter your real name so that your followers, friends, and family can identify you with your name.
- Select your gender.
- Choose a username for your new account. Try to use a simple username as this can be helpful for others to land on your profile or search you directly.
- Enter a strong password for your account. Choose the password carefully; it should be easier for you to remember but hard for others to presume.
- Enter your valid Email address.
- Select your date of birth
Solve the captcha clicking on the captcha box and after you enter all information hit Create Account.
- If you are any of the specific professional, choose from the list given, otherwise choose Member option. Finally, click on Take me to my Profile to complete Myspace sign up process.
- Myspace Account created successfully.
Congratulations you can now start sharing your thoughts, original music and video creation, photographs and much more stuff with your followers, friends and family.