Create WhatsApp Account. WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 2 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere.
Furthermore, Creating a Gmail address to help secure and back up your WhatsApp messages is a requirement to be in a safe side in case of loss of device.
However, it’s a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend.
WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
Create WhatsApp Account on PC
- Go to WhatsApp home page. Click on Download for windows
How to get started on WhatsApp Messenger. Download and set up WhatsApp
- Download and launch the app: Download WhatsApp Messenger for free from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. To open the app, tap the WhatsApp icon on your home screen.
- Register: Select your country from the drop-down list to add your country code, then enter your phone number in international phone number format. Tap Done or Next, then tap OK to receive your 6-digit registration code via SMS or Phone call. To complete registration, enter your 6-digit code. Learn how to register your phone number on Android, iPhone or KaiOs.
- A 6-digit code would be sent to you.
- It will detect automatically to verify your number
- Set up your profile: In your new profile, enter your name, and then tap Next. You can also add a profile photo.
- Allow access to contacts and photos: Contacts can be added to WhatsApp from your phone’s address book. You can also allow access to your phone’s photos, videos, and files.
- To start a WhatsApp call tap the call button down left to chose either WhatsApp voice call or video call
WhatsApp create an account download.
create WhatsApp account on PC without phone.
create WhatsApp account on PC without phone number.
how to create WhatsApp account without number.
Delete WhatsApp Account
You need to follow these steps below to delete and collect all the data.
If you are planning to switch to other messaging apps due to privacy reasons, then you might be wondering how you can delete your WhatsApp account and collect all the data. Don’t worry, we have got you covered. In order to delete your WhatsApp account and collect all the data, you just need to follow some steps. For data collection, you might be required to wait for a few days as the company takes time to send you the report. You can also manually export all the chats and media.
How to delete you WhatsApp account on Android
- You first need to open WhatsApp and tap on the three-dotted icon, which is located on the top right corner.
- Tap on Settings, visit the Account security section and then tap on Delete my account option.
- You then will be required to enter your mobile number and tap on Delete My Account.
- You will be asked to select a reason for why you want to delete your account in the dropdown.
- Click on Delete my Account
How to Permanently Delete WhatsApp on iPhone
- Launch ‘WhatsApp‘ on your iPhone/Android smartphone and click ‘Settings‘. Go to the ‘Account’ section now.
- Click ‘Delete My account‘ on the bottom of the screen
- Again press ‘Delete My Account‘ on the bottom of the screen.
- Your WhatsApp will be deleted from your iPhone now
How to deactivate WhatsApp on iPhone
For temporarily deleting WhatsApp account from your Android or iPhone, we have given the following instructions. Pay attention to follow through the appropriate guide, so that there is no confusion.
On your iOS devices (iPhone particularly)
Method 1 to temporarily delete WhatsApp account from iPhone
- On your iPhone’s home screen, click and hold the ‘WhatsApp‘ icon until it jiggles.
- Hit the ‘X’ mark over the top corner of the app and delete it with data.
Method 2 to temporarily delete WhatsApp account from iPhone
For this, you need to connect your iPhone to iTunes and select the Device icon on the top left.
- Then get into the ‘Apps‘ section
- Select the ‘WhatsApp‘ app, and you’re then required to hit on the click ‘X’ on the top left of the App icon.
- Lastly, hit on ‘Sync‘ followed by ‘Done‘.
On your Android Device
Well, Android device offers a couple of different ways using which you can delete WhatsApp from Android device. Let’s explore the shortest way first and then the alternate methods.
Method 1 to temporarily delete WhatsApp account from Android
- On your App Drawer, locate the WhatsApp application, push and hold it down for a second or two
- Then you need to drag and drop it to the ‘Uninstall’ section at the top. Confirm your actions from the pop up windows, and you’re done.
Method 2 to temporarily delete WhatsApp account from Android
- First, launch the ‘Settings‘ app of your device and get into the ‘Apps‘ or ‘Application Manager‘ section
- Now, look for the WhatsApp application in the list of apps available
- Click on it and then tap the ‘Uninstall‘ button from the appearing screen.
Method 3 to temporarily delete WhatsApp account from Android
- Locate the ‘Play store‘ app on your App drawer and then launch it.
- Click the 3 horizontal bars on the left top corner to launch the sidebar menu. Now, select the ‘My apps & games‘ options.
- From the next screen, you need to get under the ‘Installed‘ section and locate the ‘WhatsApp‘ app from the list.
- Hit on it afterward and then push the ‘Uninstall‘ button. that’s about it.
How to delete WhatsApp account without phone
In case you have lost your device, or it has been stolen. You got to delete WhatsApp for protecting your data and private information, contact lists, and plenty of other things as well. You can block the SIM card for that matter, but they might access WhatsApp using Wifi connectivity. So, the safest bet is remotely wiping it off. You can make use of Google’s “Find my Device” feature if you own an Android smartphone or Apple’s Find My iPhone” feature if you possess an iOS device.
Google’s Find My Device
- For deleting WhatsApp without a phone using Find My Device, launch the browser of your computer and visit Googl’s official Find My Device website.
- Now, you’ll be asked to sign in to the Google account that was configured with the lost device. Once done, locate your lost device from the list of devices at the top.
- Hit on your device and then push the ‘Erase’ option available on the left sidebar. Confirm your actions, and you’re done.
Google’s Find My iPhone Device
- Launch the browser of your computer and then visit Apple’s official iCloud sign-in page. Now, access iCloud account attached with your lost iPhone.
- Hit the ‘Find My iPhone‘ option from the launchpad and hit on ‘All Devices’ drop-down menu at the top
- Now, select your preferred iPhone from the list of devices and hit on the ‘Erase iPhone‘ option afterward.
WhatsApp Customer Support
Or, there’s also another way round. In this, you would require to email WhatsApp customer support to deactivate your account. WhatsApp will get it deactivated and within 30 days the account gets deleted permanently. If you wish to reactivate it on your other Android/iOS device, you got to reactivate within that 30 days timeframe.
Deactivate WhatsApp account without a phone
- Open your email account (possibly the one associated with your WhatsApp account) for sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention ‘Lost/stolen‘: Please deactivate my account’ in the subject line.
- For the email body ” Lost/Stolen: Please deactivate my account (the phone number used for WhatsApp incomplete international format)”.
What will happen if you delete your WhatsApp account?
The company says that once you delete your Whatsapp account, you won’t be able to regain access to it and you will then have to create ba new account. The service takes up to 90 days to delete WhatsApp information.
WhatsApp says “Copies of your information may also remain after the 90 days in the backup storage that we use to recover in the even of a disaster, software error, or other data loss even. Your information isn’t available to you on WhatsApp during this time. Copies of some materials such as log records may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.”
How to know what data WhatsApp collected?
WhatsApp allows you to submit a data collection request to them that you can see what all data WhatsApp collected since you have joined the platform. Once you send the request, you will get a link to download your data. This process will take three days of time or more than that in some cases to compile all of your WhatsApp data. Just make sure you are using the latest version of the messaging app.
- Open WhatsApp and head over to its settings panel.
- Go to the “Account” section and tap on the ‘Request account info” option.
- Now, click again on the ‘Request” button and your request will then be sent to the company.
On your report is ready, the platform will send you a notification inimating you about the same. Now, to access the report, you need to follow the same steps. In the ‘Request account info’ section, you will find the report, which you can download.
Once you press on the download button, a zip file with your report will be downloaded to your smartphone. You need to extract the file and then you can check what all data WhatsApp has.
How to manually download WhatsApp chats and media
If you just want to export some of the personal chats, then you can do that very easily.
- You just need to open the chat of the individual, and tap on the three-dotted button
- Now, click on more and select Export chat
- Here, you’ll be asked if you also want to include all they files, photos, videos and other media you exchanged with your friends. Once you tap on ‘include media‘, you will then get the option to export chat to Google Drive, Gmail, or to any other app.