Create Reddit Account, is an opensource website that encourages users to create communities, post content, vote on links, and share comments. This online community allows users to discover, categorize, and share useful content and information.
They are great tools to promote yourself as an authority by sharing relevant information and eventually promoting information about your business. This sharing activity elevates your online visibility and overall relevancy.
How to Create Reddit Account
- Go to Reddit.com
- Choose the option you would like to sign up with either to “Continue with Google” or Continue with Apple” or “Email” and click “CONTINUE” to complete your registration.
We’ll be choosing the “EMAIL” option…
Choose your username: A list of suggested username would be give at the top right corner of the page and your username is how the community members will see you. It would be used to credit you for things you share on Reddit.
Password: Choose a password you can remember and it must be strong consisting of numbers, symbols and signs.
- Choose topics you want from the various communities on Reddit. Click “FINISH” down left once you choose finish.
How to Submit and Recommend Content
As we’ve said earlier, the great thing about reddit not only finding new content, but sharing relevant stories in your niche.
- To start sharing, click “Submit a New Link” underneath the site’s search bar.
- Submitting to Reddit is fast and easy. Just paste a link in the URL field you want to share. Enter a title or suggest one by clicking the “Suggest Title” button. Make sure you’re human by entering the code and click “Submit“.
- And done! Recommending contents is even easier. just click the “Upvote” or “Downvote” toggles next to any link you see to have your rating recorded.
I hope you enjoyed the guide. Happy Redditing!
Reddit Structure – Create Reddit Account
Every post on Reddit is made more or less visible by upvotes or downvotes. The more upvotes a post has, the more quickly it moves to the top of a subreddit, and vice versa. Your post vote score and your comment vote score are both publicly available on your profile.
Furthermore, Reddit is divided into subreddits. Each subreddit has a theme and there are thousands of subreddits to choose from. Posts are made by subreddit and each post has to follow the rules of the subreddit to which its posted. Once a post has been made, everyone on reddit is free to comment on it.