Create Uber Account now. Uber is a leading taxi company in the world and have dominated other taxi companies especially in Nigeria. It have over 100 million passengers.
I will be guiding you on how to Create Uber account as either a passenger or a driver. However, you can book a ride as a passenger immediately, but it can take several days to complete the steps required to drive for Uber.
Create Uber Account – Sign up Uber
- Visit www.Uber.com and fill the form below with your correct details
- Fill in your first name and last name in the space provided.
- Enter your valid phone number.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose your password. Tips: choose a strong password that consist number, alphabet, symbols e.t.c
- Then click “SIGN UP”
Enter the code that was sent to the email or phone number you provided
congratulations Uber Account created. You can choose any of the services you wish to embark on.
Sign Up as Uber Driver
- Visit Uber Driver Sign up page
- Enter your Email address
- Enter your phone number
- Choose your city
Enter your personal information and vehicle detail. note: only your first name and vehicle details are visible to clients during the booking.
- To drive for Uber, you must be 21 or older, have a valid driver’s license, insurance and a legally registered car that meets Uber’s criteria for your city.
- Enter your social security or other identification number: Type the number in the spaces provided, then click Continue. Uber will use this number to perform a background check.
- Upload a photo of your driver’s license: If you’re using smartphone or tablet to fill out the form, tap Take Photo with My Phone and allow the on-screen instructions to upload the photo. If you are using a computer, take a photo of your license using a smartphone, then send the photo to your computer. Click Upload Photo”.
- Click Find an inspection center: Before you can proceed, you’ll need to have your car inspected by a certified Uber inspection agent. Once the inspection is complete, you can move to the next step.
- Uber will attempt to locate the nearest inspection center: If you want to use that center, click Choose this location beneath the location. Otherwise, click Choose a different location for an alternate option.
- Bring your license, registration, and insurance card with you to the inspection.
- Upload your vehicle inspection form: A pop-up will appear, asking whether you’ve completed your inspection. Click Yes, then Browse to navigate to the photo or scanned inspection form.
- Upload images of all requested documents? Now you’ll be prompted to upload a copy of your insurance card, registration card, and business license (if required by your city or state)
- San Francisco CA, Portland OR, and Las Vegas NV all require that Uber drivers acquire business licenses.
- To find out if your city requires a business license to drive for Uber, call your city’s revenue division.