“Create Jumia Account” Jumia is an online shopping store that has so much to offer you. With Jumia online shopping, it’s done in a way that you can perform activities like buying and selling online. Jumia registration is the first step to take on getting your own share of all the amazing offers and sales on Jumia.
Jumia retains the number one online shopping market place in Nigeria and Africa at large for easy shopping. It has special offers at all times. There are also special offers for special seasons such as black Friday night in November/December every year.
Furthermore, there are also weekly offers on the mobile app. If you have this app you can get your week going with the amazing deals and offers. There is always a giveaway prize of 30% discount during mobile sales in Jumia Nigeria.
Sign up Jumia Account
Before you can buy goods on Jumia one must have an account with Jumia Nigeria for easy delivery and effective services. Let’s create Jumia account for you to shop this November Black Friday now;
- Visit Jumia homepage to create your Jumia account
- Fill in the above required box correctly.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name in the box provided.
- Enter your E-mail address and password. Tips: choose a strong password and it should consist numbers, alphabets and symbols.
- Enter your phone number correctly.
- Accept Jumia’s Terms & Conditions of services and Privacy and Cookie Notice.
- Finally, check your details and click on submit.
- Jumia will verify if you are a robot, so follow the security process below
- Congratulations your Jumia account has been created successfully.
How to Login to your Jumia Account
To buy goods with Jumia you must have an account and you must login to perform transactions. I will be guiding you on how to login to your Jumia account…
- Login into www.JumiaNigeria.com
- Enter your Email address
- Enter your Password
- Click “LOGIN”
How to Place Orders on Jumia
- Visit Jumia Website (Jumia.com.ng)
- Locate the search box as shown below.
- Search Products using the search box. Search phone to see all the phones on Jumia, if you are sure about the phone you want, then search the phone name and brand. This also applies to other Jumia products.
- Click on any product of Your choice to see everything you need to know.
- You will find ADD TO CART under every product. Add any item you want to buy to cart, e.g phones, bags, clothes, laptops, air conditioners, milk, noodles, rice, etc
- As you add items to CART, the number of items in your CART will increase.
- After adding items you wish to buy, click on CART to confirm if they are the stuff you really want to order. You can simply click remove to take any item item you don’t want away.
- PROCEED TO CHECKOUT if you are cool with the items on your CART.
- At checkout, you will be required to enter your delivery address, delivery method (your home or Jumia office), proceed to the payment method (pay on delivery, JumiaPay or Pay with interswitch using your ATM Card),
- Click on CONFIRM Order if you have cross-checked.
- Done, you have successfully placed an order on Jumia.
Facts about Jumia Orders
- Are There Fake Products on Jumia? Generally, Jumia products are okay, but there are few substandard products too. However, you are not forced to buy them. But because you like cheap things.
- Can someone collect items on my behalf? Yes, so long the person is able to provide a valid proof that you sent him to collect the product on your behalf.
- How do i cancel orders on Jumia? You can cancel orders on Jumia by calling customer care or filling Jumia contact form. You will see the Jumia Customer care number and contact form in a link below.
- Does Jumia ship items freely? As per Jumia shipping fee policy, you can enjoy free shipping for certain items under promotion. You will have to pay shipping fees based on your location.
Why You Should Buy On Jumia
- Varieties of Products: This is one reason i love Jumia very well. On Jumia, you have access to a whole lot of products and services. You have more than enough to choose from.
- Discounts: Sometimes, Jumia offers genuine discounts. I have bought products from Jumia and compared to the one sold offline. Sometimes, Jumia products are cheaper.
- It is Convenient and Jumia has Good Customer service: With a few clicks, you have successfully ordered big products and it will be delivered to you (no stress).
Why you Should Not Buy On Jumia – Create Jumia Account
- Slow Delivery: If you need your item within two days, Jumia may not be the best option for you. It is possible to get items delivered to you in Abuja within two days (more than two days sometimes), however, delivery in other States takes 4 to 7 days).
- Audio Discounts: Some Jumia discounts are not real. Jumia will show that the item has been slashed by 20%. After buying, you will discover that it is still the same price as the ones sold at home or even more expensive than the one your friend bought months ago.
- Shipping fee: For phones and other light items, Jumia shipping is good. But for heavier items, the shipping fee is much. It is enough to ship from your area and still have change to cook rice. If you are good with the shipping fee and item price, go ahead.
Types of Delivery on Jumia (Door Vs Pickup)
- Door Delivery: Delivery time starts from the day you place your order to the day one of their delivery associates makes the first attempt to deliver to you. Delivery will be attempted 3 times over 5 days (7.00am to 5:30pm) after which the item will be cancelled.
- Pick Up Station: Delivery time starts from the day you place your order to when you receive the first SMS to pick up your order from our pickup station.
Types of Shipping on Jumia
- Standard Shipping: Products are held in stock with sellers and shipped once received at their warehouse.
- Shipped from Overseas: Products ordered are shipped from overseas.
- Economy Postal Shipping: Economy Postal Shipping is a new economical shipping service for Jumia Global items, delivered through local postal service providers.
How To Return Items To Jumia – Create Jumia Account
Jumia accepts returns within 7 days of placing the order. Return is free and you will be fully refunded. If you are not satisfied with the item you got from Jumia or for reasons best known to you, you may want to return the item(s) you ordered to Jumia. These are the steps to follow if you want to return items to Jumia:
- Initiate a return: Fill this form, or call Jumia on 018881100 if you have any questions. You can initiate a return if you change your mind or if you receive wrong, damaged, defective or counterfeit items.
- Get The Product Ready: Place the item in its original packaging, including any accessories, tags, labels or freebies.
- Give The Item to Jumia Driver: Return the item at Jumia Pickup stations or wait for them to pick it up from you within 1-3 business days. Always ensure your return slip is signed by their return agents as your proof of return.
- Your Money will Be Refunded: Once your returned item is received, Jumia will inspect it and process your refund within 10 business days via voucher or bank transfer depending on your selected option.