Create Zoosk account: Zoosk is one of the most popular international dating networks. Every day, users on Zoosk send over 3 million messages to one another, so it’s an active place to find a date. With over 35 million users in over 50 countries, it’s free to join, and millions have chosen Zoosk as their go-to dating site.
Wondering about the process of Zoosk sign up? Signing up for a dating site isn’t a particularly hard process anymore. Gone are the days of VHS tape profiles. Everything you need to know about your potential match sits on a screen small enough to slide into your pocket.
Zoosk Sign Up
A fun and safe dating experience trusted by over 40 million singles worldwide, Zoosk focuses on making online dating simple, enjoyable, and stress-free. The goal is to always keep Zoosk a place where everyone can find their perfect match their way and have fun doing it. That’s what they do to make dating with Zoosk fun for all.
However, if you’re looking for real persons, Zoosk got you covered. It’s all about the people. Everything they do is with understanding that it affects members, the reason they try to create the best experience.
Currently, they offer services in over 70 countries and over 25 different languages including Africa.
Create Zoosk Account here
- Visit https://zoosk.com to start your registration
Enter gender and match gender preference, birth date, email address, and password. Then, select the area in which you want to search for matches. Then, upload a profile picture, answer a few questions about yourself, and confirm your email.
2. If you wish to sign up with your Facebook or Gmail account, click one of the two buttons at the top of the screen, and follow the instructions for logging into the account that you chose. (You will likely be able to skip the rest of this step).
3. The last thing is to verify your account and email address for Zoosk. To do so, log into your email account. Open the email from Zoosk labelled “Confirm your Email“. Click the green Confirm Your Email button within the email to complete your account creation.
Delete Zoosk Account
If you’d like to take a break from online dating, you can hide your profile by pausing your account. Pausing lets you temporarily hide your profile from Zoosk and still keep your profile, connections, and message history for when you come back. learn how to pause your account.
How to Delete Your Zoosk Account
Zoosk makes it a little difficult to delete your account, and you can only deactivate it from the site. Once you’ve deactivated your account, you’ll need to remove Zoosk’s access to your Facebook profile, and then contact Zoosk about permanently deleting the account.
Deactivating Your Zoosk Account
- Log into Zoosk: In order to deactivate your account, you will need to be logged in. There is no way to permanently delete the account from the Zoosk website. You will need to deactivate it first and then contact the Zoosk support team.
- Delete or Change all of your profile information. Since you can only deactivate your Zoosk account, it is recommended that you change all of your profile information so that it no longer matches you. This will help your personal information secure. Remove your name, location, profile image, and any other personal information.
- Open the Settings page. You can access this by clicking the Gear icon in the upper-right corner of your Zoosk home page, and then selecting “Settings“.
- Find the “Account Status” entry in the Account section. Click the “Edit” link next to the “Active” message. Click the “Deactivate” link that appears. You will be taken to a page asking you to stay with Zoosk. Click the “Deactivate Zoosk” button to deactivate the account.
- Choose a reason. Zoosk asks you for a reason for why you’re deactivating. Enter anything you want, and choose a reason from the drop-down menu. If you don’t want to type anything, you don’t have to.
Removing Zoosk from Facebook
- Login to Facebook. If you’ve connected Zoosk with your Facebook account, you’ll want to revoke Zoosk’s permissions so that it doesn’t appear anymore on your feed. To do this, you’ll need to be logged into Facebook.
- Open the settings menu. You can access this by clicking the inverted triangle in the upper-right corner of your Facebook homepage and selecting “Settings“.
- Click Apps. This is located in the left menu. Clicking Apps will open a list of all the connected web applications that have access to your Facebook profile.
- Remove Zoosk. Find Zoosk in the list and then click the “X” to the right of the entry. You will be asked to confirm that you want to remove Zoosk. If you want to remove all Zoosk activity from your timeline as well, ensure that the box is checked and then click the “Remove” button.
Contacting Zoosk to Ensure your Account is Deleted
- Open the Zoosk Contact page. If you want to follow up with Zoosk and ensure that your account is actually getting deleted, you can try emailing them with your request. There is no guarantee that they will follow up on it, but it can’t hurt to be persistent.
- You can find the contact page by scrolling to the bottom of the Zoosk site and selecting “Contact Us“
2. Click the “Email Zoosk Customer Support” button. This will open a form allowing you to enter a message to send to Zoosk. Politely request that your account be permanently deleted, and that you have no intention of reactivating it in the future. Inform them that your account has already been deactivated.
3. Call Zoosk. If you don’t receive a response after a few days, return to the Zoosk Contact page and find their phone number. Call and ask to speak to a supervisor who can assist you in permanently deleting your account. Remember to stay calm and polite, or you likely will not receive good service.
- Repeat this process every few days until someone takes the time to confirm that your account has ben permanently deleted .
- Select “Technical Support” or “Billing” as the subject.
Create Zoosk account. Create Zoosk account.